Friday 25 June 2010

UKS Challenge

My scrapbook page for last week's UKS challenge.

The challenge was:
-Scrap something you love (my beloved pooch)
-Use something old, new, borrowed or blue (my papers were my latest purchase - BG Max & Whiskers - and I used blue cs)
-Write journaling (yep)
-Use stamps, inks or paint (lots of stamping here - the journaling block is a Hero Art stamp, the box with the date a 7 Gypsies stamp, the small letters are alpha stamps and the big Thickers are stamped with a Prima stamp that looks like a newspaper sheet, the round circle is a stamp too.)

I like this one; that's a well cute pic of my dog. The journaling is about how he chunters on all the time!!! He makes an amazing range of odd noises.... bless him!
K x

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant expression your dogs' face. Great page Katy. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pooch and beautiful page. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo is just soooooooooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is gorgeous and as you know he's talking to you!
    I love your page, its a celebration of your relationship, isn't it a privilege to have them in our lives?.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the blues and browns! Fab LO!

    ReplyDelete