Wednesday 8 September 2010

Gingersnaps challenge: Punches

Today's challenge over on Gingersnap Creations is punches. Although I don't have squillions of punches, I do use the ones I have a lot. Here I've used a circle punch and a border punch (Martha Stewart Doily Lace). I love to layer my punched borders like this and it's a technique I use lots.

I went for a bit of a vintage look, using soft colours for this simple card.

We hope you'll join in with this week's challenge - have fun!

Katy x

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Katy, love the backing paper, so pretty. nnalorac.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow katy such a stunning card...love the soft colours and that gorgeous butterfly...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! So delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card katy. very delicate and feminine!!

    just wanted to let you know i've posted a card highly based on a card you made for CS using hte cat silhouette stamp from Katzelcraft a few months back.

    you can see it here

    i loved your version but had to change the papers a bit. hope you like it!!!

    Kathleen Mc

    ReplyDelete
  6. for some reason the link didn't work so here it is:

    http://kookaburracrafts.blogspot.com/2010/10/red-and-black-silhouette-cat.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous, love the layered doiley punched pieces :)

    ReplyDelete