Monday 10 January 2011

Simply Create DT - Glitz Designs kit

Finally got cracking on my Simply Create kit that I am ashamed to say came well before Christmas... All the bits and bobs are Glitz Designs (apart from the title) - when I saw the faux book page embellishment I knew what I had to scrap!

The background cardstock is inked with Distress Inks and stamped with one of the images from the Glitz Designs Distressing set. I had cut and doodled the hearts and there isn't much else to it. I wasn't sure about this kit at first but have grown to love it :). More creations tomorrow.

Bye for now x

4 comments:

  1. I'm such a fan of the Glitz Design papers, and your layout has showcased them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning Layout, and so jaleous about the iphone
    hugs,
    isax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that I'm not the only crazy person who scraps about how much they love their iPhone!! Great LO Katy, as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo Katy you are on a roll.....terrific LO, look forward to seeing more. Annette x

    ReplyDelete