Thursday 14 August 2014

Let's (Rubber) Dance!


Just a quick card today but showcasing the gorgeous Diamonds background from Rubber Dance. Yellow is a favourite colour for me at the moment, especially teamed with grey. I think it's a fresh but subtle palette suitable for everyone.


Nothing difficult here - it's all just stamping. The wings are from the Collage 1 set and they don't have a body, so I borrowed an idea I saw on Hels Sheridan's blog, to use a pen nib to create a butterfly which is in keeping with my sentiment.

I used these totally gorgeous Rubber Dance stamps:


BK1-3E: Diamonds

JNEN-2E: Just a Note

To find the stamp(s) used for these projects, and many more, visit the Rubber Dance website at www.rubberdance.com. You can meet us on Facebook - come on over and say hi!

4 comments:

  1. Love the fabulous design,this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Katy! I love the subtle grey ink, looks like store bought deco paper!
    The pen nib body is a very clever idea - I want to borrow it, too! Thank you for using my stamps - they look great together! :-)))
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much Katy - love the colours and the fab butterfly. That nib works perfectly with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete