Sunday 1 March 2015

More flowers for the March RD Challenge


Challenge time again at Rubber Dance and I've gone floral again - the colour scheme definitely said flowers to me. Actually, I have to confess I am not totally happy with this card as the colour scheme this time is really not me - but it's supposed to be a challenge and I wasn't going to chicken out!
See what I mean??? Soooooooo not brown...
You can find all the Challenge deets on the RD Blog - awesome RD stamps to be won as always (PS we are quite a small challenge at the moment so more chance of winning! And you don't have to use RD products to be able to play along).

My background is created with PanPastels - I am very new to these and still exploring but I think I will come to love them. They blend really beautifully. For the flowers and bird, more practice with the Inktense pencils; one of the best things I ever added to my stash - they really are very forgiving for a rank amateur too!!!

Have fun if you decide to join us!

K xxx

I used these totally awesome RD stamps ;)

Vintage Birds

Antique Botanicals

Weed Love

Bold and Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment