Monday 29 June 2015

Happy Days for Rubber Dance


Something a bit different for Rubber Dance today - a scrapbook layout. One of their recent releases - Round in Circles (pic below) is totally ideal for scrapping. Here I've used the set on each of my tags to create backgrounds in keeping with the fun feel of my page. I used yellow and pink Archival Inks to complement the papers. The papers are Amy Tangerine - love her papers! This is one of all time fave pictures of me and hubby - it makes me happy :).

Just a little bit of stamping can really elevate a layout - I try to use stamps on most of my pages.

Thanks for your visit today :)

K x

I used these Rubber Dance stamps:

Round In Circles


1 comment:

  1. Ooo love your page Katy, those stamps are awesome. On my way to have a look . . .

    ReplyDelete